|I am so pleased to let you know Soulstice Therapies is Open! |
I really looking forward to welcoming you back for some well deserved (and needed) treatments. I’ve spent the downtime updating a few things and putting in place new protocols to keep everyone safe, so everything may look a little different, but I endeavour to keep the same level of welcome and relaxation that you’re used to.
While I am very excited to be able to support you in person again, it is only natural that you might have one or two concerns about resuming close contact with someone outside of your household.
As such, I would like to start by letting you know some of the measures I have put in place to help protect your health and wellbeing at this time:
• I am following guidelines issued by the government, NHS and my professional associations, the Federation of Holistic Therapists and the Complementary Medical Association regarding safe and hygienic practice and the use of any personal protective equipment (PPE).
• I have carried out a full risk assessment of my therapy business to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19).
• I have completed a certified infection control course through the Federation of Holistic Therapies and Gateway Workshops, and introduced enhanced cleaning and hygiene procedures to my practice.
• I will be closely monitoring my own health, and that of my clients, to ensure neither party is put at risk of contracting COVID-19.
• Treatments are currently limited to a maximum of 1 hour due to current guidelines, and there is increased spacing between appointments to allow for social distancing between clients and time for me to clean throughout the lodge.
• For all treatments I will be wearing a mask and, where appropriate, a visor as well as a fresh apron to meet requirements.
We are lucky to be in a low infection area, but we must not become complacent in this, so I will be asking all clients to please adhere to new safety, hygiene and distancing protocols I am putting in place, which are detailed below. I would ask also that you do not make an appointment yet if:
You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
You have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
So, without any further ado!
- I have this beautiful new website, which I hope will be easy for you to find everything you need and run a little faster!
- I have a brand new booking system! You can access it from any ‘book in’ point on the site or go straight to: https://soulsticetherapies.clinicsense.com
It looks quite different to the old one and will send you out a new consultation form when you book in so all your information is up to date. Please complete as much information as you can as this will be my go to for all your info and my therapy notes for you, which means a much better service and great records to check back through should we need to. You will also receive a Covid-19 declaration form before each treatment to state that you are clear of symptoms, so please complete that before you come in, or I may have to defer your treatment to another day (It’s all set up to keep us all safe). It doesn’t take a moment just to click and confirm, nothing too complicated.
- Finally, the lodge has had a little makeover so looks all fresh and new. Although I’ve had to adapt a few things to make it Covid-19 compliant, I’ve worked hard to make sure it still feels welcoming and still gives a sense of tranquility.
Due to the limitations on time in close proximity, all Reiki training is currently still suspended. I am hoping that training will return in September as I know there are already bookings for courses which have been deferred due to the lockdown situation.
I am looking at the possibility of offering the large part of the training online with in person attunements, which require a much shorter time in close contact, but I am waiting for confirmation on this from the The Reiki Association before I make any planning for this, so I will announce any changes here on the website.
|Reiki Support Group|
In addition to Reiki training, a free to attend support group is normally organised every two months. Again, this will remain suspended at this time, though I am also looking into whether I can run this online. It’s all just so new to get used to! Hopefully I can restart this fairly soon and I will keep you posted on this too.
|If you have any questions or you would like to discuss your next appointment, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can give me a call or message me on 07841 046928 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
It is very important to me that you feel comfortable resuming your treatments, so please feel free to ask me anything, no matter how small.