Reiki 2 training deepens your understanding and ability, with the introduction of symbols to assist with focus and healing as well as techniques for absent healing. The course manual, which is yours to keep, supports the classes and provides further reading, and you will receive your certificate at the end of the course to confirm your initiation and attunement to 2nd Degree Reiki.
Wednesday 30th October 2019, 9.30am – 3pm
Wednesday 5th February 2020, 9.30am – 3pm
Evenings – 3 weeks, commencing
- The introduction of 3 symbols to assist with focus and healing
- The uses for each symbol and how to draw them
- Guidance on incorporating the symbols into your practice
- Techniques for absent healing
- 2nd degree Reiki attunement
- Practice on others
- Discussion time to share experiences and ask questions
- Full course manual to support the classes and provide further reading
- A certificate at the end of the course to confirm your initiation and attunement to 2nd Degree Reiki.
1 day or 3 week course – £110 (Incl. £20 deposit)
(limited spaces available)
Please note: To attend this course, you must be qualified to Reiki I level, either with myself or another teacher (please confirm your Reiki teacher’s name and show evidence of your Reiki I certificate on the first evening of the course).
A £20, deposit* is required upon booking to secure your place, which will need to be paid within 7 days of booking or your place may be offered to someone else, or you can pay the full amount upon booking. If paying a deposit, the remainder of £90 can be paid in full or in 2 instalments prior to the commencement of the course.
After purchase, you will be contacted with further information confirming venue and any further details.
(*A minimum of 2 students are usually required for each course to run. In the circumstances that this minimum is not met, the course may be cancelled or rescheduled and the deposit refunded or deferred to a later course, if requested)