Reiki 3 Master Teacher
Reiki 3 further develops your connection to universal energy for a deeper understanding of yourself and your soul purpose; expanding your abilities to heal, your intuition and sometimes psychic nature. Reiki 3 also allows you to pass the training and attunement on to others, if you wish. Training is given over one day, by arrangement.
Unlike Reiki 1 and 2, I usually train Reiki Masters individually, this allows me to give you complete focus on your development.
All Reiki 3 courses arranged upon enquiry
- Sacred Symbols: Learn the symbols to all th
ree Reiki Attunements, their uses and benefits
- Attunements: Learning how to give others attunements in Reiki 1, Reiki 2 and Reiki 3
- Master Attunement: Receive the Reiki Master Attunement yourself
- Practice of an attunement
- Discussion time about experiences
- Learning about the Reiki gateways: Reiki Organisations and Reiki Shares
- Certificate: Reiki 3 Reiki Master Teacher certificate accepted by most insurance companies as well as Reiki Organisations
- Reiki Master Teacher Manual: To support your training and for future reference – detailing the symbols, how to draw them, their uses and full attunement steps for each degree
- Where required, manual copies for Reiki I and II for reference (when previous training has been taken with another master)
Please note: To attend this course, you must be qualified to Reiki II level, either with myself or another teacher (please confirm your Reiki teacher’s name and show evidence of your Reiki I and II certificates on the day of your training).
A £50 deposit is required within 7 days of booking to secure your course, or you can pay the full amount upon booking. If paying a deposit, the remainder of £160 can be paid in full or in 2 instalments prior to the commencement of the course.
After purchase, you will be contacted with further information confirming venue and any further details.